Moments of escape can be moments of clarity!

"Oh, had I but followed the Arts"-William Shakespeare

Friday, May 27, 2011

Back with a Vengence

Ok I've been absent for a bit. I've been cultivating the seeds for a fruitful summer.I will start with a review of the Season Finale of "Criminal Minds".
Season 6, Episode 24 finds the BAU on the hunt for human traffickers after a guy with a serious case of Road
Rage, splatters himself on the highway in which the aftermath reveals 2 dead people in the trunk of the car. The victims are used to fuel the sick fantasies of anyone with enough money. Meanwhile budget cuts in the FBI are looming large for the team. Hotch (Thomas Gibson) hints of cuts on the horizon. This seems to mirror the real life turmoil the show has faced. There was a little of the old banter between the team members, which has been sorely lacking. It was good to see Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness) and Kevin (Nicholas Brendon), I love them together. All in all it was a good episode and the payoff was unexpected, I always like that.
Summer reruns are upon us. Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan) has finally signed his new contract. We are anxiously awaiting the signing of a new contract for Thomas Gibson. I hope with the return of AJ Cook (JJ), Season 7 will be a breath of fresh air, with Erica Messer as the new executive producer hope springs eternal!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment