Moments of escape can be moments of clarity!

"Oh, had I but followed the Arts"-William Shakespeare

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Do in Dublin Day 2




























































Hey I'm getting the hang of it. Got lost 3 times yesterday, today ...not once.  I had breakfast again at the lovely Bewley's . The Irish yogurt with honey and almonds was fantastic. I went music shopping, found this cute little shop called "Secret Book & Record store" It was stuffed full of lots of books and racks of CD & DVD's. After I went to the PowersCourt which is a mall that's a castle...interesting. I lastly went to the National museum of History it was incredible. I stopped on the way and listened to a street band called "Key West" bought their CD, then exhausted trudged home. The chips (crisps) were hunky Dory and the snack was.....a snack

2 comments:

  1. Great pic's! I'm thinking the crisps were the S--T!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely were, had another bag today!

      Delete