Moments of escape can be moments of clarity!

"Oh, had I but followed the Arts"-William Shakespeare

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Do in Dublin Day 4

















































































It was a lovely day. I decided to give myself a day of leisure. I wandered about, looking in shops, of course after a breakfast of Mint Iced coffee and an apple-berry crumble (delicious)at Bewleys. I took in St. Stephens Green strolled about, went to the Museum of Natural History, which was musty, dusty, smelly and wonderful! The evening was full of fun as a started on the Musical Pub Crawl. You wander from Pub to Pub, being led by Traditional Irish musicians, as they play and regale you with the history of Irish music. It was such great fun. At the last pub, it is tradition to share a song with the pub. On shaky legs I did just that. What a fantastic experience, to sing in Dublin, in a Pub, surrounded by 50 to 60 strangers/friends. All in all an lovely evening.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds absolutely wonderful! Truly taking in the vibe of Dublin.
    Now about those stuffed animals? I'm sure they would rather be alive and running free in their own habitat. I'm just sayin'......

    ReplyDelete