Moments of escape can be moments of clarity!

"Oh, had I but followed the Arts"-William Shakespeare

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Do in Dublin, Last Day

























I arrived back home very late  last night. It was just as surreal coming home as it was arriving in Dublin. I kept saying to myself as I headed closer & closer to home, "I was in Ireland just this morning". Just a few pictures, kinda a look over my shoulder as I blew a kiss to Dublin. A last breakfast at "Bewleys", a street performer from my last walk down Grafton Street, my hotel room,the street I stayed on, and my last Irish/English sign. I learned so much about myself on this trip. You are in charge of every moment, every decision. You have to come out of yourself, speak up, speak to strangers, find your way and I loved that. I made new friends and learned new things. Dublin was a kind and loving teacher who I hope to see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment