Moments of escape can be moments of clarity!

"Oh, had I but followed the Arts"-William Shakespeare

Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Do in Dublin"

First Full day in Dublin, only got lost twice. Repeat Mantra "Remain calm, you'll be fine"

















































Managed to see St. Stephens Green, Temple bar (where John Connolly's launch of his new book "Wrath of Angel" was held. It was loads of fun. I took the Trinity College  tour which included a tour of "The Book Of Kells" it was amazing. A little shopping. The trick is to start for home at the first inkling of foot pain. Lesson learned.
Had drinkies at the Clarence Hotel (Owned by U2's Bono) Thank you so much John!
I had a kiwi magarita!  It was so delish I nearly wet my pants! I felt very LaDiDa

5 comments:

  1. Don't see any sign of butterflies hanging around you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I didn't remove my comment! What I wrote is that "It looks like Dublin is doing you just fine :-)

      Delete
    2. I believe it is. What a lovely place.

      Delete